Denver 24-Hour Electricians
Work With Experienced Electricians You Can Count On
The Denver electrical contractors at Absolute Electrical Heating and Air are committed to delivering high-quality residential electrical services for homeowners across the Metro Denver area. Whether you live in Longmont, Castle Rock, Boulder, or the surrounding areas, our experienced electricians are ready to assist you. We can troubleshoot the problem in your home, upgrade your service panels, install brand new outdoor or indoor lights, and many more services!
We are competitively priced - call our top-rated Denver electricians at (303) 309-4239 for a free estimate today.
Why Are My Electrical Outlets Not Working?
We’ve all been there. It’s early in the morning and you are getting ready for work. You go to plug in your hair dryer or electric shaver and the outlet doesn’t work. You even try pushing the reset button a few times on your outlet, but nothing happens. This kind of inconvenience is not only frustrating, but it can also indicate a more serious problem.
If you have an electrical outlet that is not working, one of these common culprits might be the cause of the issue:
- Burned out outlet: Sometimes electrical outlets literally burn out. A brief flare or jolt can cause the outlet to stop working. One thing you want to be aware of is any blackening around the outlet plugs. If the outlet shows signs of blackening it should not be used. Even if one plug is working the entire outlet needs to be replaced immediately by a professional. Replacing the outlet can prevent a fire from possibly starting in your home.
- Faulty outlet: It may be that you have a faulty outlet and it suddenly stopped working. This can be due to manufacturing and it was only a matter of time before the socket went out. Electrical outlets can go bad for no apparent reason. If this is the case, then the entire unit needs replacing. Because electrical work can be dangerous, we recommend that you leave the repairs to a professional electrician.
- Tripped circuit breaker: It is common to have a single circuit breaker to trip, causing the outlet you want to use to stop working. Make sure to check the panel and reset any breakers that may have shut off. If the circuit continues to shut down, you likely have a problem with overloading it. If the problem persists, have one of our Denver electrical professionals at AES come to your home to make any necessary changes.
Get $25 off your electrical service when you schedule online by clicking HERE.
What Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Can Do for You
At our family-owned and operated company, our Denver electrical repair team is 100% focused on client satisfaction. This is why we offer 24/7 emergency services and are always on time when you need us most.
Our Denver electricians can help you with all your home electrical needs, including:
5 Ways to Save Money on Your Electrical Bill
We all want to save money when it comes to running the household. Here is a brief guide to help you improve your energy savings at home.
1. Sealing cracks, gaps, leaks, and adding insulation can improve your home heating and cooling costs by up to 10%.
That’s right, stopping the air from going out or from coming into your home will help greatly! During winter, you will have to crank up the heat in a room that will not get warm and vice versa with summer, you will crank up the cool for a room that is staying hot. Chances are, your windows are allowing air to go in and out via cracks or leaks in your seals. Get that checked out ASAP!
2. During these up and coming hot months, close your blinds, shades, or drapes on the sunny side of the house.
It will assist with keeping your home cooler and reduce the strain on your AC.
3. Use natural light when possible.
It’s free. If you aren’t one to open up the home to outside light, switch over to using LED light bulbs. LEDs are a bit expensive at first purchase but are overall the most cost-effective over a period of time. Not to mention, they also illuminate much better compared to other light bulbs.
4. Program your thermostat or install a programmable thermostat that will auto adjust temperatures according to your schedule.
When you just get home, cranking the thermostat to heat up or cool down the place isn’t so great for your HVAC. It’s best to set it to a temperature while you’re out, then lowering it or raising it gradually when you’re back home. It's also important to ensure that your air conditioner is running properly so it remains as energy efficient as possible. Our team can help you with any repair, replacement, or maintenance needs.
5. Turn off the lights.
Flip the switch when you’re leaving the room. Lights are typically around 12% of your overall home energy bill.
Remember, whether your residential or commercial property has repair, replacement, maintenance or new installation needs, you can count on us to come to your rescue.
Contact us today for any of your electrical needs by giving us a call (303) 309-4239.
Call Our Denver Electricians to Help You Today
Whether you need to install anew ceiling fan, set up a new charging station for your electric car, or totally rewire your home, our Denver electricians at Absolute Electrical Heating and Air are ready to help. Our technicians have experience working on all types of homes and businesses and always offer competitively priced high-quality service to our customers. Contact us today to set up your initial inspection with some of the best electricians in Denver!