Accent Lighting Installation in Denver
Improve the Look & Feel of Your Denver Metro Area Home’s Lighting
Creating the proper ambience can take any room to the next level. Often, ambience is all about the right accent lighting. Whether you are reaching the electrical stage of a remodel, or simply want to update your existing home with improved lighting, Absolute Electrical, Heating and Air, LLC can help you with all your Denver accent lighting installation needs. We handle a comprehensive range of accent lighting needs that can take your home from bland to beautiful—in just one flip of the switch!
Call Absolute Electrical, Heating and Air, LLC today at (303) 309-4239 to learn more about our accent lighting services in Denver, the Denver Metro area, Boulder, and throughout the surrounding areas!
Accent Lighting Services We Offer
Our electricians are capable of handling a complete range of accent lighting services in Denver or the nearby communities. We can help you select the right options to make your home beautiful day or night, all year long.
Our accent lighting services include but are not limited to:
- New lighting installation and complete wiring
- Removal/addition of wall sconces, lamps, and/or ballasts
- Addition of reduced output fixtures, requiring lower-wattage bulbs
- Installation of daylight dimming ballasts
- Updating current switches/installing light dimmers
- Removal of outdated/unnecessary fixtures
- Optimizing both lighting and energy efficiency
Whether you are looking to install new accent lighting in your home, wish to improve your place of business with accent lighting upgrades, or are interested in a complete remodel, our friendly and professional electricians can assist you. We offer complete customer satisfaction with every service we offer, as well as price estimates and several financing options.
How Can You Improve Your Home's Lighting?
The addition of accent lighting in your home can not only improve the overall ambiance and make a difference in your energy usage, it can also completely change the look and feel of your home.
Several tips for improving the look and feel of your home's lighting include:
- Focus lighting on areas that you want to be seen – Proper lighting can draw the eye to a certain area, and draw it away from other, less impressive areas.
- Opt for back or up-lighting – Adding backlighting or up-lighting near an accent wall or piece of artwork can add an element of drama.
- Consider recessed lighting – Not only does this style of lighting add a warm, modern ambiance, it also goes with any decor.
- Add unique fixtures – Unusual light fixtures, whether modern or antique, can draw the eye and add an interesting detail to the room.
- Use lamps – Overhead lighting can be harsh, especially when it's the only light source. Instead, mix in floor and table lamps for multiple, softer light sources.
- Install dimmers – This is one of the simplest ways you can quickly and efficiently change up the feel of any room.
- Brighten up with colored light – A colored light works well in small doses, such as installed over kitchen cabinets or in a game room.
- Light up your cabinets – Have glass front cabinets? Consider adding interior lighting for a beautiful, modern effect.
- Don't forget beam spread – Choosing various bulbs with different beam spreads can offer you a simple way to mix up the lighting from a single fixture.
- Select a statement-making lampshade – A fun, brightly-colored lampshade can be easily (and affordably) swapped out for a more demure option when you want to change it up.
- Opt for incandescent lights – These offer a softer effect than fluorescents, which are better saved for the office.
Interested in accent lighting installation in Denver? Want more lighting tips? Call us at (303) 309-4239 today to find out how we can help!