Boulder Electricians & HVAC Experts
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – Contact Us!
At Absolute Electrical Heating and Air, our expert electricians and HVAC technicians in Boulder provide top-notch technical services to homes and businesses throughout the area. We are a trusted family-owned and operated company, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
Get $50 Off Any Service - For New & Existing Customers!*
Whether your home or commercial building needs electrical, heating, or cooling service, or if you are looking to repair or replace your water heater or take care of issues with your indoor air quality, we are here to provide the high-quality work you need.
Call (303) 309-4239 today to schedule a service in Boulder, CO.
Our Boulder Electrical Services
Absolute Electrical Heating and Air provides comprehensive help for homes and businesses in and around Boulder and the surrounding areas.
Our electrical services include:
- Panel upgrades, replacements, and installations
- Fan installations
- Lighting upgrades
- Home safety upgrades and installations (e.g. smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and surge protection)
- EV charging station installations
Boulder AC & Furnace Repair, Maintenance, and Replacement
We also provide heating and cooling services, including:
- Heating installation, tune-ups, and repairs
- Air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repairs
- Indoor air quality solutions
Questions to Ask When Hiring an Electrical or HVAC Technician
If you’re looking to hire an electrician or HVAC technician, make sure to do your homework ahead of time. When you’ve narrowed down the list through websites and online reviews for local Boulder electricians & heating and AC experts, ask these questions when they come out to quote the job:
- Are your technicians licensed? Is your company insured? These are deal-breaker questions. When a technician holds a valid contractor’s license, it means they have completed the necessary education and are registered with a governing body at the state or local level. This is incredibly important for electricians because of the potentially high liability of electrical work, you should also make sure that the electrician is insured. Electrical contractors should carry at least $500,000 in liability and workers' compensation insurance.
- Who’s doing the work? If the technician giving you the quote won’t be the one doing the work, ask about the experience and qualifications of the one who will be completing the job. You can also ask about their typical work and request references.
- What’s the total cost? You should be provided with a quote that includes materials, labor, and a contingency in case they come across any problems. The quote should also include whether the labor charge is hourly or a flat rate, and how long the work is expected to take. You should also ask about related costs affected by the work, such as drywall repair. The quote should also state the payment terms. Some workers ask for a percentage of payment upon reaching certain project milestones.
- Do I need a permit? Some projects require a permit, which ensures that the work will be checked by a local inspector. This is an important safety measure designed to protect homeowners. Technicians are typically responsible for pulling permits with the appropriate agency.
- Is there a warranty if something breaks? It’s a good idea to find out what kind of guarantee the company offers if something breaks or doesn’t work as expected. Some workers will come back and fix problems within a year of completion. Do make sure that the warranty or guarantee is in writing.
Why Choose Absolute Electrical Heating and Air?
- Available 24/7 for emergencies
- Fully licensed and insured technicians
- Referral program
- Flexible financing options
- Detailed estimates
Let Our Top-Rated Indoor Comfort Team Come to Your Rescue
For experienced heating, AC, or electrical service in Boulder, CO, turn to our experienced technicians. We offer affordable rates and are there when you need us most. Your satisfaction, comfort, and safety are our top priorities.
Contact us online to schedule your electrical, AC or heating service in Boulder!
*Does not apply to dispatch fee. Expires 12/31/2020.